Licensed Professional Counselor - LPC, PLPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW
Physicians Behavioral Hospital Shreveport, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- LAC not required, but a LMHP with specialization in addiction highly preferred
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Physicians Behavioral HospitalWhy Work Here?
Dedicated team of providers. Growing facility expanding in size. Provides excellent patient care.
Freestanding Psychiatric and Addiction Disorder Hospital
2025 Desoto StreetShreveport, LA