Full-time Hourly/ Part-time Hourly
Offices in Cleveland, North Ridgeville, Akron, Ashland and Warren!
Check out our videos! https://www.hiringoptics.com/physicians-ambulance
Paramedics are the highest level of emergency medical services providers. Paramedics perform a variety of medical procedures, including fluid resuscitation, pharmaceutical administration, cardiac monitoring, and other advanced procedures and assessments. They work in conjunction with other members of the health care team.
- Work closely with Dispatchers to determine the best way to respond to calls based on the company's protocols and priority systems
- Respond to emergency calls, assess patient condition, and make critical clinical decisions quickly
- Collect pertinent patient care data and transfer that data to a medical professional based on State guidelines
- Complete paperwork (ePCR) for all patient calls
- Maintain a running inventory of medical supplies on the response vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active Ohio Paramedic card
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Valid driver's license (less than 4 points on MVR preferred)
- High school diploma/ GED required
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time (Full-time is defined as at least 80 hours per 2-week pay period, and Part-time is defined as at least 40 hours per 2-week pay period, as of 4/1/2019) (Full-timers get paid at higher rates)
Salary: $16.00/hour - $26.00/hour range based on years of experience and other factors
Shift Differential: $0.50/hour additional if you are on a full-time rotation and your shift begins between 1 pm and 5 pm; $0.75/hour additional if you are on a full-time rotation and your shift begins at 5 pm (night-shift rotation).
Job Location: Northeast Ohio (Cleveland, North Ridgeville, Akron, Ashland and Warren locations)
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Paramedic, 1 year
Required language: English
Required licenses or certifications:
- Ohio Paramedic