Are you a highly organized individual who loves to work in a fast-paced environment and solve problems for customers? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Physician Revenue Navigators is hiring a Full-Time Insurance Account Resolution Specialist who is responsible for efficient, proactive, and timely resolution and collection of all outstanding insurance balances. We offer full medical benefits, generous paid time off, and 401K with a company match.
Essential duties include:
- Review accounts for billing accuracy
- Work with Data Entry team to correct posting errors on accounts
- Responsible for collection and/or resolution of all government, workers’ compensation, and commercial insurance payments, as well as some liens
- Follow up on all incoming correspondence received from payers
- Process rebills
- Submit correct claims to primary and secondary insurances as needed
- Prepare and submit insurance appeals for payment
- Prepare refund paperwork as needed
Qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year prior medical billing A/R experience.
- Experience in all phases of medical insurance billing.
- Must possess a high level of initiative, strong problem-solving and organizational skills, and the ability to function in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Proven ability to prioritize a heavy workload and meet deadlines is also a must.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision, and demonstrate the ability to exercise good independent judgment.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and communicate effectively with management and staff at all levels of the organization, the public, and persons of varying levels of professional expertise.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a high degree of professionalism.
- Promote teamwork by demonstrating a willingness to assist coworkers when needed.
- Observe and comply with all HIPAA policies and procedures in accordance with PHI access level
- Familiar with medical terminology.
- Familiar with ICD-10/CPT coding and working knowledge of medical billing practices.
- Working knowledge of medical records documentation and patient confidentiality regulations.
- Experience with WINDOWS based medical office information systems.
If you meet these qualifications, then please submit your resume today!