Outside Sales Account Manager
Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRN Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals is looking for an Outside Sales Account Manager to join our growing sales team.
The Account Manager isresponsible for prospecting and on-boarding new accounts, implementing an effective protocol and managing of the account operations. This territory does have already established accounts to be managed and grown. The Account Manager will also work collaboratively with key departments and employees for the successful integration and the pull through of PRN products in selected high value physician practices/accounts. The incumbent will be responsible to create a process which ensure an effective practice implementation and supports new/existing practices that are committed to using the PRN products.Account Managers will be responsible for meeting established sales quota.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with PRN marketing, sales, customer service, etc., particularly with inside sales account managers, to ensure seamless and continual coordination of the on-boarding, development and execution of each physician practice plan of action
- Assess business opportunity and discuss financial models with decision makers in the practice, while setting tangible objectives and establishing a "contractual" relationship with practice decision makers. "Contractual" relationship will outline expectations, agreed upon objectives, time lines, and implementation process.
- In conjunction with inside sales account managers, each account must be accurately diagnosed for a baseline practice assessment to identify practice strengths and weaknesses relative to their ability to grow and sustain PRN lead generation and conversion.
- Review the findings from the account diagnosis phase and create a corrective action plan designed to improve a practice's under performing areas. In addition, reinforcing areas that are contributing to positive growth trends. A key element to success will be prioritizing practices andon-site time spent against the greatest opportunities for incremental growth.
Utilize the Practice Management / Development Tool Kit in order to support plan of action within the account, a requirement for using these resources and tailoring them to address the unique needs of each practice. Key features of the tool kit include:
- Calculating partner leads/sales potential, acquire agreement of this potential, and ensuring the potential is reached and maintained
- Assessing the patient journey within the doctor's office in order to recognize potential PRN opportunities
- Providing a plan of action for the practice to address process weaknesses in order to reach and maintain partner metrics potential
- Coordinating with the education team to conduct physician/staff education and training (both clinical and process)
- Ability to develop positive and value-added relationships with each account, key stakeholders and decision makers for success. Understand practice dynamics and culture is a critical part of this role.
- Coordinate with internal sales, sales support, marketing and service resources by communicating project status, additional resource needs and success metrics. Continue to gauges practice and patient satisfaction while working and communicating with PRN project stakeholders.
- Travel (70%) expected domestically
- Other duties as needed.
- Valid State Department of Motor Vehicle Issued Driver's LicenseRequired
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience selling products/services to eye care professionals.
- Working knowledge of practice development, reimbursement, health care policy, managed care, clinical health outcomes, sales and customer service a plus
- 5 Years Life Science or healthcare experience
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Companypaid life insurance, long-term disabilityandshort-term disability coverage.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals
BusinessView all jobs at Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals