Are you someone who is passionate about both health care and education? At the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA), we are committed to transforming PA education and health care by leading and serving the PA educational community. As the national leader in PA education, the Association delivers a large array of educational resources, products, and services specifically designed to meet the emerging needs of PA programs.
The Association is seeking a development manager to handle quality improvement, education, and marketing for the PAEA suite of exams. This position will work closely with the chief assessment officer and the assessment team using data analytics to provide feedback to our content experts during the exam development process and to help inform decisions about exam delivery enhancements. Additionally, this position will play a key role in our customer service, education, and marketing efforts.
This position requires availability to work flexible pacific coast hours, either from the office in Washington, DC or from a remote office. Some travel throughout the year is required with this position. This position is a non-supervisory role, and reports to the Chief Assessment Officer.
- Quality Improvement/Data Analytics
- Perform basic analysis on sales and customer service data to propose and develop materials that aid in customer service, member education, marketing, and system enhancements.
- Perform basic analysis on exam development processes to inform the team’s decision-making regarding exam development and to provide feedback to content experts during the exam development process.
- Customer Service, Education, Marketing, and Sales
- Manage strategic outreach and targeted education and marketing campaigns for PAEA Assessment.
- Create and manage various PAEA Assessment customer service, education, and marketing materials, this will include content and collateral development, technical writing, and editing.
- Collaborate with the PAEA Communication team to develop and promote strategies for PAEA Assessment’s education and marketing efforts—including the use of online and email modalities, print, and various digital media channels which encompasses the PAEA website and social media.
- Work in collaboration with the team’s customer service lead to cover level two customer service tickets from an external vendor.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position helps our team translate data-driven insights to make day-to-day decisions that educate and support our members and improve the quality of our products. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding in:
- Applying best practice methodologies and tools for data analysis
- Analyzing and interpreting sales and customer service data, preferably both quantitative and qualitative
- Developing reports and presentations-- data visualization
- But we are not just looking for an analyst! This unique role is forward facing and includes both sales and customer service. We are looking for a people person who either has a background in sales or customer service and/or:
- Active listening skills
- The ability to use positive language
- The ability to handle unexpected challenges
- Empathy towards customers/members
- Technical writing and editing skills
- Last but not least, we are looking for someone who is a good fit both at PAEA and on our small Assessment team, the following qualities are key:
- Strong commitment to PAEA’s vision of “Health for All”
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- A sense of humor
- Flexibility and dependability
- Ability to confidently handle concurrent, diverse projects and prioritize work effectively
- Willingness to travel to educational meetings and member programs
- Availability to work flexible pacific coast hours, either from the office in Washington DC or from a remote office
- A personal commitment to success