Regional Director of Operations/Physical Therapist - Greater Portland Area
- Per Diem
Company: PRN Physical Therapy
Location: Greater Portland Area
Job Type: Full-Time
What We’re Looking For:
As the Regional Director of Operations, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and optimizing the operations of our physical therapy clinics within your designated region. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of patient care, operational efficiency, and financial performance, while fostering a positive and collaborative work environment. This role requires a dynamic leader with strong operational acumen, people management skills, and a passion for healthcare.
Who We Are:
Physical Rehabilitation Network (PRN) was founded to assist physical therapists in developing and operating their own practice without carrying the burden of business administration and back office functions. PRN has a fierce commitment to our therapist partners with proven revenue cycle management, personalized human resources, regional business development and contract opportunities. PRN is the most prominent network of independently operated physical & hand rehabilitation centers in the western United States that serves over 200 clinics across 17 states.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
1. Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute regional strategies and initiatives in alignment with the company's mission, values, and long-term objectives.
2. Operational Oversight: Supervise and monitor the daily operations of multiple physical therapy clinics within the region, ensuring compliance with industry standards, regulations, and company policies.
3. Financial Management: Take ownership of the region's financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and revenue enhancement. Implement cost-control measures while improving clinic profitability.
4. Team Management: Recruit, train, mentor, and supervise clinic managers and staff, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment. Set performance expectations and provide ongoing feedback.
5. Quality Assurance: Monitor and maintain high-quality patient care by ensuring adherence to clinical standards, best practices, and patient satisfaction. Implement process improvements as needed.
6. Compliance: Ensure that all clinics within the region comply with regulatory requirements, including healthcare laws, insurance billing, and documentation standards.
7. Business Development: Identify opportunities for growth and expansion within the region, such as new clinic openings, partnerships, and referral relationships.
8. Performance Metrics: Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and report on the regional operations' performance. Take corrective actions as needed.
9. Communication: Serve as the primary point of contact for inter-departmental and corporate communications. Facilitate communication between clinic staff and senior management.
10. Emergency Preparedness: Develop and implement emergency preparedness plans for clinics in the region to ensure the safety and well-being of patients and staff.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy – We are a PT led organization.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare operations and management in the physical therapy field.
- Proven track record in achieving financial and operational goals.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region as required.
Physical Rehabilitation NetworkPortland, OR
Get fresh Regional Director of Operations/Physical Therapist - Greater Portland Area jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.