Human Resource (HR) Comp/Benefits Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) Comp/Benefits Analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reporting to: HR Manager
Overview: We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail-oriented HR Comp/Benefits Analyst with a passion for customer service, multi-tasking, working in a fast-paced environment, the ability to act promptly to make things happen efficiently and effectively, and has sound knowledge of laws governing benefits and ACA/FMLA/ADAAA compliance.
The HR Comp/Benefits Analyst will be part of the HR People Support team and will report to the HR Manager. The core functions include administering, maintaining, and auditing employee benefit and leave programs including HRIS benefit file feeds, coordination of open enrollment, custom HRIS and carrier reporting, maintenance of electronic and hard copy filing systems, HRIS data auditing, benefits enrollments, leave of absence compliance, responding to employee records requests and verification of employment requests, providing support in establishing and maintaining job classifications and salary scales, benchmarking jobs against survey data, preparing and maintaining job descriptions, and responding to general HR inquiries as needed.
To be successful in this role, you should possess a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree and at least three (3) years of professional work experience as a HR Comp/Benefits Specialist, extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods, advanced MS Excel data analytic skills, an extensive knowledge of human resource laws governing benefits and ACA/FMLA/ADAAA compliance regulations and best practices, and advanced skills in HRIS (ADP Workforce Now or related), Microsoft Office 365 (Excel), SharePoint, and HelpDesk Support (Zendesk or related).
- Health, Dental, and Vision – 100% covered dental and vision if you waive medical for you and your eligible dependent(s).
- Opportunity to purchase Life Insurance for you and your eligible dependent(s).
- 401(k) with a discretionary 2% match of up to $1,000 at the end of the year.
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for merit percentage increase.
- Paid holidays (6): New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- Paid vacation and sick.
- Flexibility to work remote across four time zones between 8AM to 5PM Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern.
- Be part of an established yet growing, fun, friendly, and cohesive team with weekly virtual team meetings, quarterly local team lunches, and virtual activities (e.g., NCAA March Madness Brackets, escape room, company-wide town hall meetings).
- Full benefits administration, including open enrollment planning and execution.
- Maintain and create records, reports, and documentation as requested by management and/or in accordance with federal, state, and provider regulations.
- Workers' compensation and leaves of absence administration.
- Responsible for the maintenance and data integrity of all electronic and hardcopy filing systems.
- Weekly HRIS audit in collaboration of HR Generalist to maintain data integrity.
- Coordinates timely system-access related requests to IT (to add or remove users).
- Assists with troubleshooting technical difficulties associated with the HR systems including HRIS, HelpDesk, and LMS.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources as needed for management reports.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Escalates employee relations issues to HR Manager as needed.
- Works collaboratively with HR Manager to ensure legal compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Maintains general knowledge of California and other states employment laws and regulations.
- Participates in analyzing salary survey results to determine the competitiveness of the company's compensation and benefits package.
- Studies and analyzes all job levels within the organization, prepares job descriptions, evaluates job using established evaluation plan(s), determines grade and prepares documentation of the evaluation.
- Assists with the day-to-day functions of HR department as needed including but not limited to responding to general inquiries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Advance HRIS and MS Excel custom reporting and data analyzing skills (beyond Pivot tables) with strong analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to advance technical Office 365 (Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Word), and HelpDesk (Zendesk) administration skills required.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated capacity to communicate complex ideas and business concepts effectively and practically.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and evolving environments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving compliance, employment, HR, and HR policies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources or Business Administration required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience of professional work experience as a Human Resources Benefits/Compensation/HRIS Specialist required.
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred.
Other/Special: Ability to pass a criminal background check required. Verification of current driver's license and insurance required for personal car usage (as needed). Ability to report to work at a physical office location, if necessary.
Founded in 1991, Physical Rehabilitation Network (PRN) specializes in physical therapy care, workplace ergonomics solutions and serves as a comprehensive practice management organization, providing non-clinical administrative support services to physical therapists across 16 states in the western and central portions of the U.S. PRN is known for its leading, value-driven practice management services and innovative, outcomes-driven physical therapy care model.
Physical Rehabilitation Network
BusinessView all jobs at Physical Rehabilitation Network