Wouldn’t it be great to work at a PT clinic that has focuses on both on world-class provision of evidenced based outcomes AND customer service?
The therapists at Physical Achievement Center work within a team concept in order to provide valuable outcomes as defined by the needs of our customers.
We are a direct access clinic that reaches out in the community to solve critical health challenges. The entire team at Physical Achievement Center services customers using innovative approaches for the benefit of the customer that minimize the use of medications, injections, and surgical procedures.
When you work at Physical Achievement Center, you can grow and be mentored as a therapist to achieve specialty training that matches YOUR professional goals.
Outcome: To grow the Scope of the clinic by retaining patients that we serve (or are going to serve as a result of our marketing). You will do this by creating deep and meaningful relationships with our patients and provide world-class level of customer and clinical care that ensures patients get the health outcomes they need.
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make decisions about the plan of care you recommend.
- Ensure the patient’s achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcome within the time frame you suggest.
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic
- Ensure that patients remain engaged and excited about he prospect of coming to Physical therapy and remain committed to the treatment plan that you recommend.
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently and tell their friends and family about us as well.
- Ensure the patients coming in for discovery sessions convert to an evaluation when appropriate.
- Ensure that the patients complete a full plan of care as agrees upon in the first session.
- Ensure clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate within time frames.
- Participate in, contribute to and help develop in house education that is provided to Therapist and Staff.
- Be willing to utilize approaches to reach out the general public within the established framework in order to assist individuals to consider becoming a customer of the clinic. This may include leading workshops, visiting professional referral sources, community events, and multi-media tools such as Facebook.
- Life long learning that can range from skill certification (i.e. McKenzie, manual therapy, vestibular/balance, etc.); support for higher level training (Residency, Board Certification specialization (OCS, GCS, NCS, etc.), and, if desired by the successful applicant, support for Fellowship Training.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be held accountable for performance and thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress.
- Be able to communicate with the patient in such a way that they can understand why the recommended plan of care is the best solution to their problem.
- Communicate with patient in a way that they can see the value in the plan of care being advised to them-in exchange for their time and money.
- To be able to engage with and connect with patients at a personal level that goes way beyond a clinical outcome.
- Willing and able to spot a patient that who may be disillusioned or confused about their plan of care or progress (and likely to drop off)
- Demonstrate an understanding of what the causes are – and solutions –that can lead to patients dropping off of schedule.
20-24 hours per week position can be worked out with the clinic director and consist of 3 or 4 days per week