The Data Warehouse Manager, under the direction of the CEO, provides leadership and coordination of all technical aspects of development activities around Analytics and BI Solutions. Works in conjunction with external data warehouse architect to implement technical designs for various subject areas within the Data Warehouse. This position also collaborates with functional business leaders to coordinate development activities around internal and external facing analytical products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and analyze business requirements, formulate data warehouse/business intelligence solutions and alternatives to support our data strategy.
- Design and develop Data Warehouse models, and multidimensional OLAP cubes.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of external facing BI products.
- Review and provide architectural guidance for all analytics solutions
- Perform extensive design, development, testing, and performance tuning of ETL processes to support the collection of data from disparate systems for the purpose of storing in a Data Warehouse
- Writes stored procedures and SQL code to implement business rules and metrics along with ensuring data quality in Data Warehouse processes
- Design, build and manage dashboards
- Troubleshoot and correct issues with existing BI solutions.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3 years of related work experience
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience with any of the top BI solutions (QlikView, Tableau, Microsoft BI stack), Microsoft SQL and SSIS.
- Working experience with Cloud Computing, AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC and Redshift.
- Hands-on experience with the administration of database environments such as Microsoft SQL
- 3+ years of development and/or DBA experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Working experience and understanding of data elements of EMR and practice management systems.
- Hands on experience with QlikView.
- Extensive hands on experience in data warehousing projects - design, tuning and ETL/ELT process development.
- Excellent SQL and strong hands-on scripting (PowerShell and/or Python) ability.
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MS SQL based databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion.
- Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent
PhyNet Dermatology, LLCPhyNet Dermatology is a rapidly growing dermatology practice management company. By focusing solely on affiliations with dermatology practices, PhyNet offers a comprehensive, integrated approach that not only supports the needs of a busy practice, but also provides both operational and cost efficiencies. By partnering with PhyNet, dermatologists are provided the infrastructure they need to focus on what matters most: delivering quality patient care.