Sales Director - Media / Entertainment / Sports
Phunware Bellevue, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Since our founding in 2009, we’ve relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how best to design, build, launch, promote and support branded apps that engage, compel and delight the world’s most discerning audiences. For over a decade, we’ve helped Fortune 5000 businesses throughout the mobile app lifecycle with data-backed decisions at every step.
If you share our passion for innovative mobile app experiences and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us today—our Phamily always has room for one more!
Phunware is currently seeking a Sales Director for software sales with experience selling SaaS and professional service solutions. The primary focus of the Sales Director will be to sell Phunware's state-of-the-art mobile experiences in one of the following verticals: Retail, Residential, Hospitality, Media & Entertainment and Sports.
The Sales Director will manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy & planning. This is a client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise and proven ability, with an exceptionally strong track record closing deals.
- Drive sales of Phunware’s existing offerings and partner with customers to identify new mobile software solutions based on their specialized needs.
- Create and manage strong relationships at the senior executive level.
- Educate customers on how to best monetize their mobile investments and work cross-functionally internally to build out and subsequently demonstrate how Phunware can help them maximize their ROI.
- Directly manage full sales cycle from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation and deal closure, developing a methodology and sales strategy for your target market/vertical.
- 10+ years Software Sales experience.
- Highly skilled at leading through complex, solutions-based sales cycles with multiple stakeholders.
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets with a high degree of energy and passion for sales.
- Proven track record of managing multiple competing priorities while consistently exceeding goals.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and/or Hubspot (CRM).
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based sales commission.
- Full range of benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage.
Everything You Need to Succeed on Mobile — Transforming Digital Human Experience
Phunware, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN), is the pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), an award-winning, fully integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides companies the products, solutions, data and services necessary to engage, manage and monetize their mobile application portfolios and audiences globally at scale. Phunware’s Software Development Kits (SDKs) include location-based services, mobile engagement, content management, messaging, advertising, loyalty (PhunCoin & Phun) and analytics, as well as a mobile application framework of pre-integrated iOS and Android software modules for building in-house or channel-based mobile application and vertical solutions. Phunware helps the world’s most respected brands create category-defining mobile experiences, with more than one billion active devices touching its platform each month.
BusinessView all jobs at Phunware