- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
A local based aerospace industry leader, who specializes in precision components for the aerospace industry for over 50 years, is hiring a Quality Engineer. The Quality Engineer (QE) will support the review and improvement of existing quality systems, in addition to developing and establishing the quality programs and systems for new products as they implement to production.
- Review and be familiar with existing quality protocol in order to identify and implement improvements to increase the quality system effectiveness.
- Works within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of high complexity.
- The ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Efficiently organize and implement quality documents and processes.
- Attends/leads customer meetings for status reports to various departments.
- Review/approve product and process change control documentation and specifications.
- Ensure key metrics are defined, implemented and satisfactorily completed for all appropriate operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IO psychology or related field
- Intermediate knowledge of quality and lean tools
- Six Sigma Green Belt or similar training
- Ability to use Minitab.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to use standard gauges.
- Understanding of quality systems such as AS9100, ISO, and Nadcap
Salary and Benefits offered by the company include:
- $25 to $30 per hour (based on experience and skills assessment test)
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled facilities and offices
- Multi-national company with opportunities for growth locally and internationally
- Generously subsidized benefits package (health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life)
- IRA with company match
- PTO (paid holidays and vacation)
Phoenix Worx IncCincinnati, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.