Sales Support Specialist
- Posted: 2 days ago
Since 1983, Phoenix Textile has been working with long-term, acute, and institutional facilities across the country to promote nurturing and healing environments. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare industry and remain committed to providing our customers with the right solutions to meet their needs.
Our customer-focused approach extends throughout our organization. From our President, Linda Haberstroh, to our locally based sales professionals, our customers can count on us for information to help them make smart decisions that support the way they work - and their bottom line. We listen. We share expert advice. We offer options to meet specific needs, whether it's a routine linen order, a fully customized apparel program, or a complex interior design project, Phoenix Textile is there to help with the right combination of exceptional products and outstanding service.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Ability to interact with customers and company personnel in a manner that promotes customer retention and creates a positive work culture reflective of Phoenix's commitments.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both in an oral and written manner.
- A thorough understanding of computer software and programs and the effective use of these computer skills. Experience with and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Outlook, and Excel are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Order Entry
- Customer orders
- Sample orders
- Print marketing material
- Gather marketing material for sales reps/customers
- Prepare marketing folders
- Prospective customers
- Customer presentations
- Label/Package samples-catalogs
- Prepare outside salesmen's outgoing mail
- Package weekly outside salesmen's mail
- Print heat seal labels
- Restock inventory in Sample Room
- Take daily shipments to warehouse
- Backup Support for Sales Reps:
- Checking email
- Checking voicemail
- Returning customer calls
- Taking orders
- Monitor Sample Room inventory:
- Linen samples
- Marketing material
- Vendor catalogs
- Packaging materials
- Printing supplies
- Sales reps business cards
- Reports-daily, weekly, monthly
- Printed items from printers
- Faxes from all fax machines
- Send faxes
- Make copies
- support functions:
- Check Inside/Direct sales outboxes
Phoenix Textile Corporation abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 6-1.4(a) , 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Phoenix Textile Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?