A globally recognized custom plastics manufacturer is currently in need of a Shipping Coordinator. This is a first shift position and may include some overtime. Normal shift times would be 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Duties will include:
• Receiving and unloading/loading incoming raw materials
• Verifying the accuracy of the incoming materials (quality and quantity) against the purchase order
• Placing the materials into stock/inventory.
• Utilizing equipment including a forklift, an overhead crane and a computer to update the inventory database.
• Other duties as assigned
This is a DIRECT HIRE position. Successful candidates are eligible for company benefits upon hire including:
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life Insurance
• Profit sharing
• 401(k) retirement program
• Training opportunities for advancement within the organization
• Tuition reimbursements
Qualified candidates must have at least a high school GED and 3 years of experience, or equivalent, as well as experience working with a forklift. Basic computer skills are important, and training will be provided on the software that is used for this position. The receiving coordinator position requires that the candidate be comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs, and standing for at least 4 hours at a time.
This position will require candidates who are willing to get a class C license, or already have one.