A globally recognized custom plastics manufacturer is currently in need of a Mold Machine Operator . The mold machine operator will be responsible for preparing material, operating the machine, maintaining the equipment, and maintaining an organized area, and potentially lead a small team.
This is a full time position , 1st shift 7:30 am to 4:00 pm , Monday to Friday and there will be overtime available. Pay rate $ 15.00 hr to start. Great benefits begin right away, as this is a direct hire position!
- Set up and operate the machine
- Feed with material
- Set the mold
- Perform daily maintenance to machine
- Keep all documentation require
- Keep work are safe and clean
- Familiar with inspection devices
- Ability to read caliper, pi tape, and tape measure
- Able to work in a hot environment
- Able to stand for periods of time
- Able to lift or move 50 lbs
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good math skills and basic computer skills
First interviews will be conducted over the telephone or via video calls using Skype or Google Duo.