Highway Traffic Control Flagger
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$500.00 Sign on Bonus
$200.00 Referral Bonus
Must be 21 years of age and older, have a valid Drivers license and pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Sets up, manages and removes temporary traffic control schemes/signs
- Directs vehicular and pedestrian traffic around construction zones, accidents or other road disruptions; ensuring the safety of emergency response teams, construction workers and the general public.
- Handles a Stop-Slow sign, or manages other similar traffic control signs and devices, to direct traffic.
- Communicates with other road traffic personnel, construction workers and emergency response teams via radio, to provide and receive updates on traffic conditions.
- Completes site checks and monitors traffic behaviour and/or flow to ensure safety is maintained at all times.
- Takes instructions from crew leaders, foremen, managers, inspectors, auditors or officials.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work outside standing in inclement weather
Phoenix Spirit Group LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Phoenix Spirit Group LLC