Phoenix Services Canton, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you tired of working in a service job where you are overworked and under appreciated? Do you have prior cooking or kitchen assistant experience? If so, we want to talk to you! We have an exciting opening at a wonderful assisted living facility in Canton. This company offers a very friendly work environment and highly competitive starting pay!
Duties will include:
- Meal preparation for residents
- Work with health care staff to ensure appropriate nutrition for each resident
- Help maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Ensure that the kitchen area is cleaned and sanitized
- Other related duties as needed
Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year kitchen experience, preferably in an assisted living/nursing facility, a professional demeanor and the ability to pass all pre-employment screens. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Since 1988 Phoenix Services has focused on providing the highest quality, professional staffing and career placement to a wide variety of businesses, industries, and institutions in Southeastern Michigan and Northwestern Ohio.