Position Title: Production Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
Overview of Position:
The Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing the full production process of various aggregate materials to meet market specifications. This position will be based out of Burns Harbor, IN.
- Basic understanding of conveyors, shakers, and crushers
- Familiar with different aggregate products and gradations
- Ability to plan and manage workforce to meet demands
- Knowledge of processing plant flow during production
- Understand how to properly destock a processing plant
- Assist with Industrial Equipment Preventative Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Operations personnel to address quality issues
- Work with both Sales and Operations personnel to ensure the production of various products are meeting customer demands
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Leadership Acumen
- Teamwork Orientation
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Technical Capacity
- Thorough and Detail-Oriented
This job takes place in a heavy industrial setting requiring a sense of high-level safety reverence using the required PPE for the environment. This job also requires routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen in potentially noisy indoor and outdoor environments. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk on both flat and uneven surfaces; sit; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis, and up to 75 pounds infrequently.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2+ years work experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Just a few questions to ask yourself would include:
Are you detail-oriented?
Do you understand the importance of safety, being responsible for the safety of others and have the ability to maintain your work area and equipment in a safe and clean manner?
Do you have the skills to thrive and persevere through meeting production demands and customer satisfaction?
Can you juggle multiple priorities/deadlines?
Do you have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills?
Do you have operations experience in a heavy industrial environment?
Are you a problem-solver?
Can you work independently?
Are you a self-starter?
And finally, would you be excited to join a fast-paced/rapidly growing organization?
IF SO….what’s so exciting about this opportunity you ask?
*You’ll be joining an organization experiencing tremendous growth, opportunities are abundant!
*A+++ health benefits offered! The best around!
*Plus many other fabulous incentives including strong competitive wages, 401k plus generous match, bonus, and many other great reasons to join our growing team!
If this sounds like the environment for you, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Phoenix Services LLC:
Provides world-class mining handling services…globally! We are a rapidly growing, global organization, seeking world-class talent to join our growing team of professionals.
Phoenix Services LLC
Why Work Here?Provides world-class mining handling services...globally! We are a rapidly growing, global organization, seeking world-class talent to join our growing team of professionals.
Opportunities to work with a rapidly growing organization, five star benefits and more!
Burns Harbor, IN