Phoenix at Hammond is seeking part time Housekeepers to join their team!
The Housekeeper is responsible for performing all housekeeping activities such as, but not limited to, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, laundry, shampooing carpets, scrubbing bathrooms, cleaning counters, taking out the trash and cleaning windows. Responsibilities also include restocking common area bistro’s and bathrooms, resident rooms and bathrooms with the appropriate paper products and hand soap.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow detailed cleaning worksheet/ checklist for each room and common area
- Responsible for the set-up and mixing of water and detergents, in proper containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Clean community common area and resident room(s) floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and / or vacuuming
- Steam clean or shampoo carpet
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment which include moving furniture around
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaner, sponges and squeegees
- Make adjustments to heating cooling and ventilation system which may include changing filters
- Gather and empty trash
- Remove debris from outdoor porches, parking lot and dumpster area
- Ensure all bathrooms (common area, resident) are stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex and liquid and soap
- Replace light bulbs throughout the community
- Ensure all suites that have 2 residents residing are cleaned twice a week
- Notify supervisor, by documenting in the maintenance log and housekeeping checklist, concerning the need for major repairs or additions to the building operating systems
- Education: High School Diploma/ GED required
- One (1) year job related experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Understanding of infection control procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to Multi task and Manage Stress
- Understands and embraces the assisted living philosophy
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available for our customers at peak service delivery days and times
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
Phoenix Senior LivingHammond, LA
HousekeepingView All Phoenix Senior Living Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.