Production Supervisor (Food Manufacturing)
Phoenix Resource Group Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
1. Must be proficient in communication skills both verbal and written.
2. Must be proficient in math skills.
3. Must be proficient and have analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Must be proficient and have organizational skills and be able to manage multiple projects and or production situations.
5. Must have excellent training and coaching skills, must be able to motivate and or discipline Team Members as and when needed. .
6. Must be an excellent team player.
7. Must be self-motivated. Able to initiate action to correct deficiencies.
8. Must be skilled or obtain skills in using a computer. Word, Excel etc.
9. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a management position.
10. Must be bi-lingual (English – Spanish).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for meeting production standards.
2. Responsible for the proper training of new and current employees.
3. Responsible for ensuring that all products meet Right First Time Quality standards.
4. Responsible for meeting yield standards.
5. Responsible for not exceeding waste standards.
6. Responsible for implementing the Safety Program and Safety Procedures.
7. Responsible for implementing policy and procedures as listed on the Employee Handbook.
8. Responsible for implementing the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
9. Responsible for ensuring that equipment is being properly cleaned and sanitized. Report deficiencies to the Department Manager.
10. Maintains area clean, safe and organized at all times.
11. Responsible for ensuring that equipment does not exceed downtime standards.
12. Responsible for reporting equipment malfunctions. Verify that the equipment is maintained in top operating condition. Verify that the preventive maintenance program is effective and meets Production’s needs.
13. Responsible for accurately calculating and recording production per line, line efficiencies, waste and downtime.
14. Responsible for implementing Company rules, policy and procedures.
15. Responsible for keeping all line personnel motivated, productive and well informed.
16. Responsible for writing and implementing procedures when required.
17. Responsible for maintaining a proactive approach to identify and resolve potential problems.
18. Responsible for promoting teamwork at all levels.
19. Responsible for maintaining excellent employee relations.
1. Continual walking and standing on hard surface, climbing and descending steps. Continual bending, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing and lifting up to 50 lbs.
2. Exposed to cool, hot temperatures and noise.
Phoenix Resource Group