Phoenix Property Management is seeking an experienced Property Accountant to join its team. The Property Accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all accounting and reporting aspects of a portfolio of properties. Duties also include preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including completion and maintenance of partnership general ledgers, and assistance in the establishment of annual fiscal budgets for each property in their portfolio, as well as other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Position:
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office required, especially Excel
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Knowledge of GAAP, financial reporting (including FASB pronouncements) as necessary and auditing principles
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
· Strong analytical and technical skills
· Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
· Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities without sacrificing quality and accuracy and pay close attention to detail
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or related discipline required
· 1-2 years of experience in accounting/finance field preferred
· Financial statement preparation experience preferred
· Familiarity with low income housing tax credits, tax reporting requirements and property management is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Phoenix Property Management offers competitive pay and benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid vacation and personal time off.
Phoenix Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. Phoenix property management is a Smoke and Drug free work environment.
PHOENIX PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC