The Phoenix New Times is looking for an experienced Digital Ad Ops Coordinator to join our team!
This individual will responsible for digital campaign set-up tasks, campaign implementation, managing and tracking campaign delivery, QA and reporting, with quality, timely and accurate work – sharp attention to detail is a MUST!
- Intake, Setup and QA digital advertising campaigns (email, banners, reskins & native) using multiple ad-serving platforms
- Analyze ad campaign performance(s) and make recommendations for optimization
- Digital Ad Trafficking for traditional advertising campaigns, submitting camera ready art, and submitting minor creative changes through Ad Management systems
- Works closely with accounting on billing reconciliation, should campaign run dates change
- Produce mid-campaign and post-campaign reports & recaps, to showcase campaign delivery and performance
- Support internal teams with day to day operations, with focus on providing speedy turnaround times and professional client service
- Detail oriented, incredibly organized, with a positive ‘Can Do!’ Attitude
- Data driven and customer service focused
- Exceptional Analytical Skills reading Google Data, Reporting Data and Other Data
- Proficient with Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word
- Ability to contribute ideas and creative solutions when ad serving issues arise
- A good eye for layout and graphic design to facilitate effective and appealing advertising communication. Design experience a PLUS!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis
- Strong desire to pursue new and creative ways to problem solve
- Disciplined work ethic with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 1 – 2 year trafficking/media analytics for digital advertising
- Experience with project management, account management, or relationship management.
We offer a base salary of $30-$36K DOE, and career growth opportunities in a fun, fast paced work environment. We also offer a full benefits package to include medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, paid vacation & more!
If you are a passionate, hard-working individual that thrives in fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic, fun digital team then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to: hiring @ newtimes.com