Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Phoenix Mental Health and Wellness Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $170,000 to $190,000 Yearly
Phoenix Mental Health and Wellness is seeking a full time psychiatric nurse practitioner to be based in the Phoenix, AZ area to provide medication management services to adults, adolescents and older children via in office and tele-med treatments. Full time providers will be paid $90 - $100 an hour as a 1099 contract employee. depending on experience. This means that benefits are not provided.
We are a young and growing company that puts our team and patients first. We truly care about our patients and our providers and will work hard everyday to create an environment where you can change lives!
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Performs psychiatric evaluations, writes orders, and prescribes treatments.
- Assess health records, PCP visits and lab results, medications and conduct evaluations/follow-up.
- Review client medication charts, progress notes, psychiatric assessments and medication orders.
- Demonstrate skill with working with clients with diverse psychological, medical and cultural needs; able to facilitate brief counseling interventions, psychotherapy education, illness self-management
- Provide medication management services (medication prescriptions for treatment and review medication management).
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Must hold valid license to practice in the State of Arizona.
- Must have full prescription authority and maintain current D.E.A. licensure.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Training for Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program preferred.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records a plus
- Must have active malpractice insurance or be able to purchase it.
We would love to review your resume. Apply today :)
Phoenix Mental Health and WellnessWhy Work Here?
We treat our providers like professionals and help them to become the best providers they can be!
We are a young company who emphasizes quality with patient care. We will support you as you do your best to help our patients increase their quality of life.