Nurse for Private Care Department/VA
Phoenix Home Care Independence, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!Job Description
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is currently seeking an RN or LPN for our Private Care department. This position will be responsible for admissions, routine nursing visits and maintaining the plan of care. The Private Care Department provides professional personal care services in the homes of our clients. These care plans are created by the client or client's family members alongside staff members of our Private Care dept. These services are either privately paid, funded by a Long-Term Care insurance policy or the VA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Opens new cases and obtains all related consents, documentation and deposits in accordance with company policy.
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required by policy.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- If RN, additional responsibilities will include VA admissions.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license or LPN current in the state of Missouri.
- Prefer minimum of six (6) months experience as registered professional nurse or LPN within the last three (3) years in a hospital, nursing home or home care setting.
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix Home Care is a drug-free workplace & administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.