At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!Job Description
Our Private Duty team serves children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs, each of our clients have some type of need that could include a vent, trach, feeding tube, etc. We will train you!
- Overland Park, Shawnee, Merriam, Prarie Village, Mission and Kansas City Kansas.
- We have all shifts available to choose from the the Overland Park area. Full Time, Part Time or PRN. Flexible Scheduling!
- One-on-one training
- 24 Hour Registered Nurse (RN) On Call
- No Pediatric Experience Required!
- Assistance with Personal Care related to your client(s)
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tiered Wage Options
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
- Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
- PTO and Mileage Packages
- Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
- Weekend Option Pay & Schedules Available (Benefits for Weekend Option to include holiday pay & mileage package only.)
- Holiday Pay
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- Must have valid LPN or RN in current state.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees!