At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!Job Description
We are currently seeking a LPN to join our team in Wichita, KS.
- Location: Wichita, KS
- Skill-Sets: trachs, suctioning, feeding tubes, mickey buttons, and vents. We will train you!
- Our Private Duty Nursing Positions Include:Nursing care for children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs ranging from birth to sometimes 21 years old. Each of our clients have some type of nursing need that could include trachs, suctioning, feeding tubes, mickey buttons and vents. We offer paid training.
TRAINING DETAILS & ADDITIONAL INFO:
- Dedicated One-on-one training in the client home
- 24-Hour Registered Nurse (RN) On Call
- Assistance with Personal Care related to your client(s)
- ELECTRONIC CHARTING COMING SOON!
- Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Dedicated One-on-One Care
- 24/7 RN Support
- Must have valid LPN or RN in current state.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees!