Phoenix Home Care provides an exceptionally high level of care for our clients and has been recognized numerous times by being named “Missouri’s Best Home Care” for 9 years in a row and we would love to show you why!Job Description
WHAT IS HOSPICE?
Meeting the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of our clients and their families. Our patients are facing end-of-life healthcare needs and we are seeking an RN who can provide the needed nursing care with dignity, compassion & a warm heart.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Coordinates patient/family care to support terminally ill patients and families in home, skilled nursing facility or residential care facility.
- Assess home care needs, being aware of the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects as well as gather data on social, economic and cultural factors which may influence health, well-being and quality of life
- Prepare clinical notes and other required documentation within required time-frames.
- Consult with primary care provider, and other health professionals as required.
- Develop and maintain rapport with patient and families and work well with an interdisciplinary team
- Identify patient/family goals and evaluate the patient’s response to care.
- Involves patient/family in creation of plan of care and provides care according to plan of care.
- Provide case management, advocacy, resource linkage as needed.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive wages
- Truly making a difference in peoples lives
- NO ON CALL!!
Ready to Apply? Call or text a member of Recruiting at 855-881-7442 or visit https://phoenixhomehc.com/
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
Phoenix Home Care