At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!Job Description
From the beginning of our lives, through all of the milestones, until the very last day, everyone one of us wants and needs to be taken care of.
For some, even the simplest of activities can be difficult. Having someone to help with those simple tasks is all it takes for a person to feel cared for.
This is where you come in...
Phoenix Home Care is looking for just like you. Caregivers who want to soar within their community and help the people in it.
A day in the life of our caregivers includes: Working in a fast pace environment, seeing clients in 15-30min increments. Assisting with bathing, med reminders, dressing, meal escorts, etc.
While you are helping our clients, we have your back!
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- On the Job Training
- Referral Bonus
- Incentives and Recognition
Are you ready to get started?
Call or text our Recruiting Team at 855-881-7442
and tell them you are ready to SOAR with Phoenix!
- Open Availability preferred, shifts are scheduled anywhere from 6a-9p
- Able to work weekends
- Must be a team player
- Assist when emergencies arise in a calm and collective manor
- Be able to identify when another service line is needed & communicating that with the office
- Must be 18 years old
- Driver's License required, due to possibly transporting clients
- Must have vehicle with current auto insurance
- Any visible tattoos need covered, no facial piercings, no extravagant hair colors (due to facility policies)
- Able to multi-task and handle stressful situations
- Manage time properly
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
Phoenix Home Care