Our Nurses are the heart of Phoenix! This position will give you the opportunity to make one on one connections with our clients and provide them with exceptional care in the comfort of their home!
Founded in 2011, Phoenix Home Care is on year 8 and going strong.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our PDN (Private Duty Nursing) Dept. cares for children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs. Our skilled LPNs and RNs use their nursing skills with trachs, g-tubes, j-tubes, mickey buttons and even vents! We are proud to be Missouri’s Fastest Growing Agency and would love to show you the reasons why!
- Flexible Schedules based on your desired work/life Balance
- Local Commute – We love to keep you close
- Competitive wages, Weekly Pay, Tiered Wage Options, & Shift Differential
- Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants
- Supportive Team with a Upbeat and Positive Culture
- On the Job Paid Training
- Mileage Packages
- Electronic Charting – Coming Soon
- Tuition Assistance for NEW LPNs!
- Vision, Dental, and Medical insurance.
- 24/7 RN Support
- Holiday Pay
To apply, call or text our Recruiting Specialist - Lorabeth at 855-881-7442,
or you can visit our website: https://phoenixhomehc.com/careers/
- Must have current and active LPN or RN license.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
- Must have the ability to pass a drug test & background check.
To apply, call or text our Recruiting Specialist - Lorabeth at 855-881-7442, or you can visit our website: https://phoenixhomehc.com/careers/
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees!