VA Nurse Opportunity
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice Linn Creek, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Our veterans put their life at risk to fight for our country, it's time for us to give back to them. Do you have a special place in your heart for veterans? Phoenix Home Care & Hospice has the perfect job for you.
Pay: LPN starting at $25 -- RN starting at $35
Hours: (40 hours) 1:00PM-9:00PM
We are currently seeking an RN/LPN for our Private Care department. This position will be responsible for admissions, routine nursing visits and maintaining the plan of care. These services are either privately paid, funded by a Long-Term Care insurance policy or the VA.
If RN, additional responsibilities will include VA admissions*
- Missouri Nursing License (LPN/RN)
- Home Health experience preferred but not required
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Strong and compassionate customer service skills
- Valid drivers license
- Flexible hours Build your own schedule
- One-on-One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Training Provided.
*Benefits are determined by your status
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
AddressLinn Creek, MO
HealthcareView all jobs at Phoenix Home Care and Hospice