Licensed Practical Nurse
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice Wichita, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Phoenix Home Care came to be as a result of our commitment to improve the quality of life of the people we serve. Each of our principals has experienced the need for home care for a loved one. We understand what truly matters and how important compassion is in finding fresh starts and new beginnings. It is that desire to share the freedom of new beginnings that drives the team at Phoenix Home Care.
Our Private Duty Positions Include: Children and Young Adults with specialized healthcare needs ranging from birth to 30 years old. We serve children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs, each of our clients have some type of need that could include a vent, trach, feeding tube, etc.
- Must have current and active LPN or RN license in the state you are providing services in.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
- Must have the ability to pass a drug test & background check.
- Current CPR Certification
- Flexible Hours
- One on One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Training Provided
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Major Medical Insurance*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- *Average Hours minimum or length of employment may apply