LPN or RN, Versailles, MO
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice Versailles, MO
- Posted: April 19, 2021
Phoenix Home Care came to be as a result of our commitment to improve the quality of life of the people we serve. Each of our principals has experienced the need for home care for a loved one. We understand what truly matters and how important compassion is in finding fresh starts and new beginnings. It is that desire to share the freedom of new beginnings that drives the team at Phoenix Home Care.
Our Private Duty Positions Include: Children and Young Adults with specialized healthcare needs ranging from birth to 30 years old. - We serve children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs, each of our clients have some type of need that could include a vent, trach, feeding tube, etc.
- Must have current and active LPN or RN license in the state you are providing services in.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
- Must have the ability to pass a drug test & background check.
- Current CPR Certification
- Flexible Scheduling
- One-on-one care
- Mileage Packages
- LPN's ask about our matched wage program
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
HealthcareView all jobs at Phoenix Home Care and Hospice