Framer - Grand Junction, CO
Phoenix Haus Grand Junction, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Phoenix Haus is NOT your average company. We are young, hungry and ambitious and have embarked on a daring task - to transform the construction industry. We expect a lot and WORK HARD. We are looking for someone to join our team and contribute the same.
Read about us here:
Phoenix Haus designs and manufactures a super energy efficient, prefab building system, for single and multi-family buildings. This system is made in our factory, and then shipped and assembled on site throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
"WE BRING THE CONSTRUCTION SITE INDOORS"
This system features European building science technology that is WAY ahead of its time in the United States.
We are growing fast, and we need HIGH PERFORMING TEAM MEMBERS to keep the momentum up. You're our 'front-line' employees...that is, the ones that are actually physically producing and manufacturing our product. Without you, we wouldn't have any product to sell!
Specifically, we are looking for Framers/lead framers, who are ‘doers’ and who want to contribute to the mission and vision of the company. You will make good money, but also understand, it won't be easy, and it won't be given to you. You have to earn it. We’re looking for people who are serious about building a business! No participation trophy's will be awarded.
*Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate state-of-the-art CNC machine for timber/wood processing
- Follow production schedules and deadlines;
- Follow documentation and work orders for daily work;
- Physically build (frame, sheath, insulate) individual wall, roof or floor panels;
- Assist with the pre-installation of windows & doors;
- Prepare panels for delivery - preparing trailer, wrapping product, moving product, following safety guidelines;
- Inspect product continuously for personal workmanship and quality control requirements;
- Daily clean-up and maintenance of work areas and equipment;
- Operate computers easily and fluidly for daily logs and documentation;
- Dealing with manufacturing deadlines and output goals;
- Work with other teammates on the floor, be an excellent communicator; AND
- Oversight of individual workmanship and quality
- Creative and able to solve problems;
- Adapt and help the team, is quick to adjust;
- Dealing with complexity
- Technical/mechanical skills
- Be adaptable, quick to adjust
- Oversight of manufacturing quality
SKILLS & DNA:
- Teamwork & Communication
- Lean and Mean = “we rage”
- Honest & Respectful
- We work together and don’t take things personally
- Mentally Tough
- Come up with solutions, not problems
- Familiarity or experience with construction
- English literacy (read/write)
We're looking for leaders, ragers, & stand-up individuals, who will TAKE RESPONSIBILITY and will ALWAYS HAVE ROOM TO GROW.*
Merit based! Pay is based on how hard you work, how fast you can learn and your attitude. If you work hard and with your team, you’ll have a career here and we’ll pay you great with massive room for growth both financially and professionally.
Full-Time Employee Benefits & Rewards
- Health insurance (dental, health insurance, vision);
- holidays; AND
- hourly raises based on performance
- All above after 90 day time frame.
- Starting wage is between $18.00 and $24.00 / hour.