Our firm is looking for an Entry Level Marketing Specialist to join their marketing team!
As a leader in face-to-face marketing, we specialize in creating and implementing customized on-site marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, promotions and special campaigns within major retail locations across the nation!
In this role, the Entry Level Marketing Specialist will use their drive to learn all facets of the retail campaign business from the ground up! Through the participation in and successful execution of all on-site marketing and sales initiatives, the entry level Marketing Associate will progress into a management role as a Marketing Director of Operations and become ultimately responsible for their own business and the performance of on-site marketing campaigns for a variety of key brands. We are looking for someone who wants to grow professionally and personally!
- Daily set-up, maintenance, and operation of marketing programs for our Fortune 100 clients
- Oversee on-site campaign success and be responsible for brand awareness and revenue goal achievement
- Impact & assist sales and marketing team members to achieve daily results (sales training will be provided)
- Communicate with a customer audience to create on-site campaign buzz and promote brand product/service knowledge
- Adjust on-site campaign marketing and sales tactics according to targets and results
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies and market strategy insights as they apply to each brand’s on-site retail promotion
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories, etc.
During the management training period, assist acting marketing manager with marketing activities as needed (product merchandising, inventory control, sales reporting, product/service explanations, and demonstrations)
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work weekends for special events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to create a schedule
- Enthusiasm for providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you have a passion for marketing and are eager to be a part of a team that gets excited about new ideas and growth, we would love to hear from you!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, management, administrative, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, full-time, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing
THIS IS NOT DOOR TO DOOR, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS OR COLD CALLING
We pay: Hourly + Bonuses and Incentives
Apply Now for immediate consideration for a phone interview with one of our Dunwoody office managers. We look forward to hearing from you!