We are looking for an experienced Auto Glass Technician to join our team. The right individual should be able to perform quality auto glass installations on his own & also work well with others to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Hours are Monday to Friday 7:30-5:00 with optional 1/2 day Saturday
- Obtain windshields or windows for specific automobile makes and models from stock, and examine them for defects prior to installation.
- Select appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts according to job requirements.
- Cool or warm glass in the event of temperature extremes.
- Remove all moldings, clips, windshield wipers, screws, bolts, and inside A-pillar moldings; then lower headliners prior to beginning installation or repair work.
- Remove broken or damaged glass windshields or window-glass from motor vehicles, using hand tools to remove screws from frames holding glass.
- Remove all dirt, foreign matter, and loose glass from damaged areas; then apply primer along windshield or window edges and allow it to dry.
- Prior experience in the Auto Glass Industry
- You must have your own tools
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Excellent Communication and Problem-Solving skills