First Choice Assisted Living...We provide a great working environment. Immediate Openings Available for night shift and weekends.
Seeking high quality employees: Compassionate, Reliable with an excellent work ethic. Pay will be based on experience with the opportunity for increase in pay. We have a great team and Residents and I am looking for another great person to join our team.
We Require an Valid and Up to Date: Arizona Caregiver Certificate, Arizona Fingerprint Card, CPR/First Aid and TB shot or X-Ray.
Please Call Davine at 602-935-1411 or email me about yourself and please be sure to enclose the best contact number.
You must also be Covid-19 Free!
JOB DESCRIPTION - CAREGIVER
All caregivers must have the skills necessary to provide assisted living services to assisted living residents. These skills in assistance with or the provisions of activities of daily living, assistance with self-administration of medications and medication administration, nonskilled treatments, housekeeping and laundry services, and socialization. Caregivers will have caregiving training at the facility’s highest licensed level of care. The caregiver certificate must be from a Department of Health approved training program or if their training was received after August 03, 2013, training through a NCIA Board Approved Training Program. Caregivers must provide a Caregiver Training Certificate prior to providing healthcare services to residents. Caregivers will have demonstrated CPR training and First Aid Training from a nationally recognized program or other training program according the internal policies and procedures.
All caregivers must have the knowledge necessary to provide assisted living and other services to assisted living residents. This knowledge includes but is not limited to caring for the elderly, assistance with or the provisions of activities of daily living, types of medications and assistance with self-administration of medications and medication administration. The core of this knowledge is obtained through the caregiver certification program.
Caregivers will not be required to have experience in providing care in assisted living in this facility prior to being hired as they will be receiving on the job training at First Choice Assisted Living by the manager.
Must have valid Caregiver Certificate or current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant with certification of completing the Bridge Program from an approved NCIA Board training program. Must have current fingerprint clearance card. Employees over 18 years old.
The caregiver’s primary duties are to provide the services as indicated in the resident’s service plan and include but are not limited to the following:
1. Assists with dressing as indicated in the resident service plan which may include clothes selection and
putting on and removing clothing;
2. Assists with bathing as indicated in the resident service plan which may include standby assist or shampooing hair, washing the resident’s body and providing perineal care;
3. Assists with personal hygiene by bathing and assisting with incontinence care as indicated in the resident’s service plan;
4. Assists with ambulation and transfers as indicated in the resident service plan which may include escort to meals, activities and the bathroom. Transfers may include to and from the bed to the wheelchair, to and from the toilet and to and from chairs and couches;
5. Assists with eating as indicated in the resident service plan which may include encouragement to eat meals, and preparing foods according the medical orders and therapeutic diet manuals;
6. Provides assistance with self-administration, medication administration and treatments with written authorization and according to medical provider orders;
7. Documents resident information in the resident record by completing forms, reports, logs including the medication administration record according to the facility’s policies and procedures;
8. Assists in the coordination of resident services as indicated in the resident service plan including treatments and ancillary services directed/provided by hospice and home health agencies;
9. Coordinates resident transfers and transports;
10. Maintains work a safe and clean environment by cleaning floors, bathrooms, resident rooms and common areas;
11. Provides laundry services, including washing, drying and putting clothes in closets or drawers;
12. Provides residents with psycho/social stimulus including games and activities geared toward the residents’ needs, abilities and preferences;
13. Assists with evacuation and disaster drills; and
14. Provides all other duties as assigned.
Phoenix Assisted Living
Why Work Here?We like to make everything simple.... Interviews will start with a brief call or Facetime Screening. Then an IN person interview.
Beautiful environment, great Residents and looking for the right person to join our team!