Position located in Gibsonville, NC (Right outside of Burlington & Elon)
We are looking for a full time veterinary technician to add to our growing team!
Job duties include:
- Animal restraint
- Patient and exam intake
- Sample collection and running diagnostics (applicant should be skilled in venipuncture)
- Surgical Prep, Anesthetic monitoring, and Surgical recovery (applicant should be skilled in placing IV Catheters)
- Taking Radiographs
- Basic Hospital cleanliness and bio-hazard awareness
- Filling prescriptions
- Administering medication and giving vaccinations
- Communication skills with team mates and patient owners
- Team player
- Must be skilled using computers and technology as we are a (mostly) paperless hospital. We have an cloud based electronic medical record, digital radiology, and digital whiteboard.
- Must have past experience as a Veterinary Technician and have their RVT license