- Posted: over a month ago
This candidate will be responsible for performing aircraft line troubleshooting and systems installations in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and Phoenix Air Group.
The qualified applicant will have the ability to troubleshoot and replace or repair all avionics systems in an efficient and safe manner. Also, must have the ability to perform tasks with minimal or no supervision. The qualified candidate will be capable and experienced in performing 91.411 and 91.413 inspections and have a complete understanding of IFR ramp test equipment. Must be knowledgeable in the following areas: Autopilots, Flight Directors, Multi-Function Displays, TCAS, Transponders, TAWS, Nav/Comms, Entertainment, SatCom, DME/Transponders, FMS, Radar, and ADS-B systems
Min 3-5 years of line troubleshooting or system installation experience in corporate/business aviation.
Preferred experience on LearJet and or Gulfstream aircraft.
Formal education may include Avionics schooling, Military, etc.
Ability to travel overseas from time to time to troubleshoot/repair aircraft.
Must be able to pass background and drug screen. Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to hire date.
EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of ethnicity, gender/identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Responsible for functional testing and inspection of aircraft’s electrical and avionics systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Know the procedures for the Repair Station.
• Perform maintenance/avionic and inspections to aircraft.
• Test and calibrate newly installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
• Must be capable and experienced in the removal and installation of avionics systems.
• Must be able to fabricate and install all wiring assemblies, static lines and associated mechanical equipment per drawings.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
• Read electronic schematics and use them to logically trouble shoot and repair.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Talk and/or hear routinely throughout the day.
• Sitting is required.
• Standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing and/or balancing as needed.
• Use fingers and hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms as needed.
• Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds frequently.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
throughout the day.
• Work in hangars, on the flight line, or in repair shops utilizing hand, power tools, test equipment, ladders, and scaffolds as needed.
• Work outdoors in inclement weather conditions enduring high noise levels when making emergency repairs as needed.
TravelView all jobs at Phoenix Air
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?