Are you passionate about caring for others and making a difference? Be an everyday hero!
Phoebe Ministries, a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
Pool employees are required to be available 2 weekend shifts in a 30-day period. This can include 1 Saturday shift & 1 Sunday shift, 2 Saturday shifts, or 2 Sunday shifts.
Phoebe, a premier provider of high quality nursing and rehabilitative health care services to older adults, is seeking compassionate, caring Culinary Technician with long-term care experience who are interested in joining our dedicated Dining Services team which provides the excellent quality of care Phoebe is known for at our Allentown campus.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Responsible to prepare and serve meals to order for Residents on assigned serving pantry per menu and hospitality quality standards.
- Must maintain a clean and sanitary work environment at all times.
- Must follow all food safety regulatory guidelines for food storage and food handling.
- Transport prepared / prepped menu items from main kitchen to pantry serving kitchen at set times.
- Assists and supports the hospitality service team as needed, to serve tables in dining room and provide Resident hospitality experience to established expectations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of related experience n food production position or meal / menu service position / production kitchen experience
- Must be Serve-Safe certified or become Serve- Safe certified within probationary hire period
Phoebe Ministries serves thousands of long term care, personal care, and independent living residents from 36 facilities in six Pennsylvania counties. Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate of pay with shift and weekend differentials combined with an excellent work environment. Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started?
Powered by JazzHR