Phoebe Ministries Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Exciting. Progressive. Empowering. Are you interested in a career where these are some of the words commonly used to describe what you do?
Who is right for the job?
Phoebe, a premier provider of high quality nursing and rehabilitative health care services to older adults, is seeking an experienced Cash Analyst who will responsible for depositing, recording, and reconciling all cash entries and who is interested in joining our dedicated team at our Allentown campus.
7 Paid Holidays per year
20 days Paid Annual Leave per calendar year after date of hire
Service Award & Recognition Gift Cards
Uniform Allowance with Full and Part Time Status
Shift Differentials for 2nd, 3rd, and Weekend Shifts
**Benefit days are available for employees with a regular status of greater than 32 hours per week.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Handles incoming ACH Bank Transactions and Private Pay and Third Party Reimbursement for services rendered.
- Ability to create and manage spreadsheets
- Proficient word processing/data entry skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Working knowledge in the area of client registration, billing, accounts receivable and cash management, industry regulations and business office operations, insurance benefits & refund processing preferred
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and problem solving is a must.
- Accurately deposit checks into service line specific bank accounts using remote deposit check technology
- Record deposits on the Corporate Cash Log after depositing based on service line entry.
- Reconcile bank to log cash on a daily basis to ensure accuracy
- Maintain on line access to service line Banks to validate bank cash received.
- Retrieve Business Office related mail from the Health Center and distribute as appropriate.
- Monitor and record ACH transactions that are deposited to service line banks daily.
- Conduct physical bank deposits to local branches as needed.
- Label and scan all cash receipts in date specific shared drive folders.
- Prepare and validate cash receipt reports weekly and monthly for Management Reporting.
- Secure and safeguard any form of payment (check, cash, money order, credit card) that cannot be deposited in the Business Office Safe.
- Process check deposits and Cash Log entries for Affordable Housing.
- Processes all financial payments related to move-ins per contract terms.
- Create Private Pay batches for cash posting purposes for the Financial Counselors.
- Post bank to bank payment transfers were needed.
- Conduct RFMS (Resident Fund Management System), account reconciliation monthly.
- Analyze and report cash trends on Corporate Cash Reports for weekly and monthly submissions.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or some academic work in Business Administration/Accounting or related course of study preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related positions required.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced computer skills, must be proficient in Excel.
Phoebe Services provides various levels of administrative support to Phoebe Ministries’ operations as a senior care provider at 4 unique locations, providing endless opportunity for growth.
Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate of pay combined with an excellent work environment. Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started?
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Phoebe Ministries