Customer Success Consultant
- Posted: 1 day ago
Customer Success Account Consultant
Phocas isnt just loved by our customers. We also have some of the happiest employees around! In fact, Phocas ranks #1 in G2 Crowd, has a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor, and in 2019 Phocas won the Culture Transformation Award from Human Synergistics in recognition of our constructive and positive culture.
As you can imagine, we are growing fast, but not at the expense of our culture. Our customers love us because were open, transparent and pragmatic - and were looking for the same and far more in our Customer Success team.
The Customer Success Account Consultant is a complex, highly visible and cross-functional role requiring a proactive and reactive perspective. As a CS Account Consultant, you are responsible for representing a portfolio of clients within the Phocas business, and interfacing with all departments to ensure customer delight. You will be the liaison who engages with internal Customer Experience, Development, Marketing teams and external Partners to ensure our customers success.
General Customer Management
- Manage assigned accounts through developing and nurturing strong, positive, proactive relationships and understanding the customers business and technical needs.
- Be a Point of Contact for clients to document their business needs, technical requirements and provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot and solve customer problems where appropriate, alternatively be able to escalate issues to applicable internal resources.
- Continuous customer engagement to increase adoption, daily use, and expansion of Phocas products; increase brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation opportunities.
- Proactively drive customer education through training sessions and attendance.
- Maintain and update customer information and engagement activities in CRM system (HubSpot).
- Research and maintain knowledge of competitors to strategically position Phocas products, services and solutions better.
- Ensuring customers are using Phocas products and obtaining the highest value.
- Build strong customer relationships to help proactively mitigate the risk of churn.
- Identify at risk customers and provide regular updates to appropriate management.
Voice of the Customer
- Following up on surveys and gaining permission from happy customers to use their feedback in various forms of reference activities.
- Identifying and speaking intelligently about new business opportunities by understanding customer need.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- A passionate desire to use your skills to improve the way we deliver our products and solutions to customers.
- An empathetic approach to communication. Natural ability to explain clearly and effectively.
- A sense of fun and a genuine desire to work with people from all backgrounds daily.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to build relationships and network.
- Be a self-starter with high energy and positive attitude.
- Multi-tasker with strong time management and planning skills; ability to take initiative and to prioritize tasks.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision but also be a team player.
- Be motivated by situations where you are held accountable for results and responsible for eventual outcomes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
(Annual Salary Range: $70,000 to $80,000)
Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work!
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
In addition to a fun and fulfilling team and environment, other benefits provided include:
- 401(k) match
- Company paid medical, vision and dental with buy-up options
- Generous time off - 20-vacation days and 10-sick days plus generous company holiday schedule
- Remote work available
These 3 words are what Phocas endeavors to provide to our employees and underpins everything we do.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Phocas Software