Seeking a Floor Manager to continue the creation of successful guest experiences while leading an amazing team. The ideal candidate must be comfortable leading a detail-oriented team, have extensive FOH operations experience, and enjoy service and hospitality. We are a growing, dynamic restaurant looking for an individual to match our energy and ambition. The right candidate will have access to growth in both responsibilities and compensation. Pay is based on experience.
Immediate opening for a proven hospitality professional to oversee all aspects of the front of house. Supervise, train and schedule all floor staff. Confer with back of house and other personnel to ensure flow of service, update menus, and other related activities. Contribute to our evolution of service and our standard of excellence. This position offers a highly motivated individual the ability to oversee an already successful restaurant while working with ownership to find new avenues for growth.
• Lead, motivate, train and educate all FOH personnel in Restaurant policies and procedures.
• Ensure proper coverage is in place depending on business volume, day, or special event
• Effectively supervise floor staff to ensure professional service and guest satisfaction during hours of operation
• Instruct FOH personnel in product awareness and cultivate long-term service knowledge
• Build rapport with restaurant guests and ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience
• Work closely and with all management staff
• Foster a culture in which customer satisfaction is the primary concern
• Establish open lines of communication between FOH and BOH at all times
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a full-service restaurant
• A genuine passion for the hospitality industry combined with solid food and alcohol knowledge
• Must possess a hospitable and approachable demeanor combined with impeccable service standards, clean work
habits, and a keen eye for detail
• Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior with a "lead by example" mentality
• Ability to multitask in a high volume environment while always maintaining your sense of humor and appearing
• Ability to interact with all types of team members and build relationships with guest
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Must have computer knowledge of basic restaurant systems including Word and Excel