- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Philly Smiles is hiring!!
If you enjoy working in an exciting vibrant part of the city, you enjoy working with a fun group of people, interesting patients and cases, and enjoy helping people get healthier, then this may be the place for you.
We are looking for a dental assistant and prefer someone with experience, organized and wants to learn. We have a beautiful office environment , the newest technology available in dentistry, and we love to teach and help you learn.
We may be looking for someone like you!
What we would like, but not all are essential:
- Registered or Certified Dental Assistant licensure
- Radiography licensure in Pennsylvania and experience taking digital x-rays
- Charting/treatment planning during dental examinations
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, as well as maintain lab/sterilization area clean
- Set up and break down operatories
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Vaccinations up to date including Covid 19
- Experience and knowledge of Dentrix software
- Available to work Monday-Friday
- CPR certified
- 3 years of experience in treating patients
- Additional certifications such as EFDA will be a great asset to have
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Career advancement and growth
- Technology training
- Options for Healthcare
- Paid Vacation
Check us out! Better yet, come visit us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA 19103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Digital X-rays
- Digital Impressions
- Intraoral Photos
- Extended Functions
Get fresh Smile Care jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.