In this competitive job market, finding great hands on experience is key in pushing you above the competition. Philly Marketing Group is a growing company providing marketing, sales and consulting services to large corporations. We identify and develop new streams of revenue for our clients through unique advertising strategies including events, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. We effectively execute these campaigns and promotions to each respective target market.
This success has opened new positions that we are looking to fill immediately. Candidates will aid in the development of new client accounts and increase productivity across multiple divisions.
Our position utilizes a hands on approach that will challenge you to learn marketing, advertising, sales, public relations, lead generation, and management. We provide a setting that will broaden your experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and maturity. In a short amount of time, you will have the opportunity to work with several different clients as well as numerous management teams.
Daily responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Directly market clients brands, products and services at events and promotions.
- Interact with clients consumers at events and promotions
- Successfully meeting all daily and weekly deadlines
- Attending daily marketing planning meetings
- Continually applying market research to keep up to date with client outreach projections
- Using corporate metrics to track progress and client presence in respective markets
- Working closely with a team of marketing associates to provide the best results for every client account
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life, but the following majors will be considered first:
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!
We do not offer telephone or Skype interviews at this time. All applicants must be available for an immediate in-person interview.
If you feel like these qualities describe you, please apply now. If we feel after reviewing your resume, you may be a good candidate, Gen in our HR Department will reach out to qualify you for an initial 1:1 interview with a hiring manager.