CDL Truck Driver
Phillips Energy, Inc. Crestview, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a CDL Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating and delivering fuel to various locations in our area.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Communicating and coordinating with Fuel manager/dispatch
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log, mileage, BOL's and customer delivery tickets
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip and ensuring any mechanical issues with the vehicle are corrected before driving
- Ensuring that the required placard accurately represents the chemical onboard
- Ensuring all valves are in their proper position before an after each filling operation
- Wearing proper safety equipment, provided by company
As a CDL Truck Driver, you must provide prompt and professional delivery service to our customers and maintain rigorous attention to safety. You must also be a team player and comfortable with a flexible schedule, as you will often work weekends and some holidays
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Class A CDL license with Tanker endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement
- Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience, plus experience hauling chemicals and driving tanker trucks
- Thorough familiarity with DOT and state regulations
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Excellent equipment, uniforms provided and license, health requirement costs paid by company.
Phillips Energy, Inc.
Locally owned and operated Wholesale Fuel Distributor. Delivering to company owned convenience stores and wholesale accounts. Excellent equipment, uniforms provided and license, health requirement costs paid by company.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Phillips Energy, Inc.