IT Systems Administrator
- Posted: 5 days ago
Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Systems Administrator!
We are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to help manage key infrastructure components and daily operations within our IT Department. The ideal candidate thinks on his/her feet and has the motivation to think proactively and has a passion for technology. This role will report directly to the IT Operations Manager and would work a hybrid schedule.
- 3+ Years experience of windows server administration / management
- Experience of O365 and Azure administration
- Previous helpdesk experience with tier 2
- Strong focus on System Security:
- Experience of Intrusion detection systems
- Experience of Vulnerability management systems
- Experience of PCI compliance
- Experience of data discovery tools
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the importance of collaboration and being a problem solver with cross-functional leaders in development, infrastructure, security, and architecture teams to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Must be able to embraced Azure cloud and automated technology to work smarter
- Must have experience with optimizing and maintaining cloud solutions
- Must be a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve your technical knowledge
- Excellent MS Office skills (strong focus in Excel)
- Well organized and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, change directions quickly and be nimble.
- Experience in training a plus
- Available to work outside normal hours
Role Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Ensure the smooth operation of all servers, network and phone equipment
- Resolve any issues related to WAN, LAN, servers (physical and virtual), phone systems and storage
- Ensure that the backup process is appropriate and executed as designed
- Ensure that restore processes are appropriate and tested
- Ensure that security systems and processes are appropriate and up to date
- Ensure that we are PCI Compliant
- Ensure that daily checklists are completed, findings documented and actioned
- Ensures that key infrastructure data is maintained (users, permissions)
- Ensures maximum system up time and performance
- Builds good relationships with key vendors
- Work with key service partners to ensure timely delivery of services
- Appropriately escalate issues to technical resources.
- Provide detailed analysis of infrastructure issues and proposals for resolution
- Track and monitor infrastructure changes
- Participate in testing of new solutions
- Work with the IT Director to define solutions to issues
- Train end users in standard operating procedures and new functionality
- Assist in any diagnosis of issues
- Regularly reports on Infrastructure performance and key metrics
- Participate in SWOT analysis on IT systems, policies, and procedures
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus program
- Annual Cost of Living Increase
- Retirement Plan - company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Medical Coverage – low cost to the employee ($20 per month)
- Spouse/ Domestic Partner/ Civil Union Partner Coverage
- Family Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Prescription Plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
Other PJ Perks & Benefits:
- 16 Paid days off per calendar year
- 10 Paid holidays
- Detailed onboarding plans that outline 30/60/90 goals and trainings.
- Earn Paid time off for community service - Up to 3 days per year
- Employee Discount on PJ Wallcoverings
- Hybrid work schedule
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world. To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Phillip Jeffries
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?