Philco Building Maintenance is seeking an exceptional Administrative Assistant with a background in a variety of areas from office work to marketing to financial analysis.
The ideal candidates will be self-motivated, have superior communication skills and be able to multi-task with shifting priorities. This individual will work closely with all of our business lines: Philco Building Maintenance
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate, appointments for technicians or supervisors
- Prepare schedules
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
- Consistent and high-quality work performance
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Maintain integrity with company property and time
- Reports to work regularly and on time
- Takes direction and responds cooperatively to supervision
- Comply with all company rules and regulations stated in handbook
- All other duties assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years administrative background
- Some college preferred; 4-year degree in business, accounting or marketing, a plus
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment related to business decisions
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
- High degree of organization, attention to detail, ability to recognize shifting priorities with little direct supervision.
- Able to handle confidential information related to both employees and the business
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Computer Skills: Internet, Microsoft Office (proficient)
- A valid state driver's license with no active/recent violations.
- No DUI's in last 5 years.
- Ability to pass a background check and urine drug test.