Turn your passion and talent for sales into a career that really will take you places. At Atlas, you'll enjoy exciting opportunities and fantastic long-term prospects.
- Be recognized for your hard work - great rewards and unlimited incentive structure.
- Many opportunities & perks including discounted travel and financial services.
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an entry level Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches i.e. face to face meetings
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for our clients
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan.
- Delivery of results against set objectives
- At least 1-2 years of Sales, Customer Service, or Business Development Management experience
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, however a candidate will be considered if he/she has equivalent training and experience.
This is a "hands-on", feet on the pavement kind of role. An individual's success will be determined by and compensated based on commissions generated by accounts secured.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager