Mid size Center City Philadelphia law-firm with emphasis on the defense of medical malpractice claims seeks attorney with 1-7 years of experience with defense side civil litigation. Great work and learning environment, with good compensation and possible signing bonus for the right candidates. Previous medical malpractice defense experience preferred but not mandatory. Admission to Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars desirable.
- Represent clients in court
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Facilitate depositions of experts and case witnesses.
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform research in legal precedent
- Admission to Pennsylvania (New Jersey Bar admission desirable)
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree required
- Superior multi-tasking skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Calendar and time management skills.
- Cultivating relationships with colleagues, staff, clients, experts, vendors, and others.