Attorney at Law
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Plaintiff's catastrophic injury law is looking for a motivated Attorney with exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills. The Attorney will develop relationships with clients as they establish legal needs, provide counsel, help them understand their legal options, and represent them in court and negotiations. You will also conduct research, prepare legal documents, and perform other duties to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions.
To succeed as an Attorney, you should be knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive. You should also be an excellent communicator, negotiator, public speaker, and problem solver.
- Communicating with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice.
- Developing strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Explaining legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust.
- Developing arguments and representing clients in criminal and civil legal proceedings.
- Preparing legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Staying informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties.
- Finding ethical solutions to legal matters.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Juris Doctor degree from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
- Admission to the bar in PA & NJ
- 1-3yrs experience or expertise in medical malpractice, products liability and/or other complex injury cases
- Commitment to abiding by local, state, and federal laws and behaving ethically.
- Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop case strategies.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
Joseph L. Messa, Jr., Founder
Philadelphia Law FirmWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, room for growth and a really great group of people.
"We don't prepare cases to settle them; there are plenty of lawyers who do that. We prepare cases for trial. When we take a case, we want to know that we can win it at trial and we prepare that case as if we're going to trial. We are prepared to try every case." Joseph L. Messa, Jr., Founder
123 South 22nd StreetKing of Prussia, PA
LegalView all jobs at Philadelphia Law Firm