- Posted: over a month ago
A Lot Coordinator manages the placement, tagging and inventory of our dealership. The Lot Coordinator moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager as requested.
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing/charging batteries when necessary.
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Sweeps, shovels or vacuums loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and removes containers from work areas.
- Inspects parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Driver's License.
Benefits (Eligibility dependent upon employment status)
• Medical • Dental • Vision • PTO • 401k • FSA/ HSA/ HRA • Basic Life Insurance • Short Term/ Long Term Disability • Legal Insurance • Employee Assistance Program • Onsite Fit Factories • Employee Clinics
Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills and Genesis of Colorado Springs
AddressColorado Springs, CO
TravelView all jobs at Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills and Genesis of Colorado Springs